Precision brake bleeding tools and adaptor kits for Magura brake systems.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
Refill pack for the Park Tool TPT-1 Tubeless Plug Tire Tool and other similar tools. These vulcanized rubber plugs are used to temporarily repair punctures in tubeless bicycle tire systems. Set of 5. NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
$4.04 - $5.34
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Hexagonal screwdriver hex-plus - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Hex-plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
$4.45 - $5.24
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
Park Tool's Pump Rebuild Kit contains one #1081 head as well as one #1087 plunger gasket for their PFP-3, PFP-6 and PFP-8 floor pumps.
This dual-sided brush is specifically designed for cleaning hard-to-reach areas of the bicycle drivetrain. The long, stiff bristles of the GSC-3 are narrow enough to reach between the gears of tightly-spaced modern cassettes, while the slim contoured end is capable of picking grit and grime out of tight spaces such as derailleur pulley wheels.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
$5.95 - $7.95
Park's Shop Screwdrivers are pro-quality tools featuring durable and precise heat-treated chrome-vanadium tips and shafts and dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
SRAM Monoblock Caliper 21mm Piston Removal Tool - Includes plug & removal block - For Level Ultimate/TLM/eTap HRD calipers
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
The new B-gap adjustment tool is simple and easy to use, allowing for a quick set up experience. Small enough to be able to pack in your ride bag or stash in your toolbox for repeated use, it is also industrially recyclable if you find you no longer have use for it. This is the most precise tool for setting up and adjusting your drivetrain.
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
Finish Line's Gear Floss is the ultimate detailing tool, perfect for cleaning your cassette, chainrings, derailleur pulleys, hubs and all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. Made with microfiber, it works by attracting and capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Each package has 20, 20-inch-long ropes that are washable and reusable.
Precision brake bleeding tools and adaptor kits for Magura brake systems. - 30mL graduations
A sturdy bicycle cleaning brush with a unique angled and contoured shape – perfect for cleaning cassettes and freewheels as well as tires. With a strong ergonomic handle and stiff nylon bristles, the GSC-4 scrubs away the toughest muck and mess.
$7.95 - $10.00
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
$7.95 - $13.95
World-famous Park Tool quality wrapped up in a great set of metric combination wrenches. Forged from chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated, meticulously polished, then center dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip.
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a special thin wrench with 8 and 10mm openings perfect for adjusting the thin pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and other hex nuts on your bicycle). This handy brake tool is made of durable tool steel that's nickel plated for corrosion resistance.
- Redesigned TPR handle features improved ergonomics with slimmer profiles, improved tip clearance, full long-leg coverage, easy-to-read size marking, and color band for quick wrench identification. - Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure high strength and lasting performance. Pedro's Pro T/L wrenches have become a favorite of mechanics around the world. The updated wrenches feature a new handle shape with slimmer profiles and full long-leg coverage for enhanced comfort and control, improved tip clearances, easy-to-read size markings, and color bands for quick identification. Each wrench is crafted from premium S2 tool steel to ensure the strength and lasting performance. Extra length on each leg of the wrench offers better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts.
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Park's Tire and Tube Repair Kit is a riding essential. It features Park’s glueless Super Patch Kit and strong nylon Tire Levers for quick and easy flat repairs. The kit comes with 3 levers, 6 patches in a small container, and a piece of sandpaper (for roughing the tube to prepare it for patching).
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
• 12” Tungsten steel hacksaw blade specially designed to smoothly cut carbon composite handlebars, forks, seat masts, seat posts, etc. • Fits Park Tool SAW-1 Hacksaw and most 12” hacksaws • The CSB-1 is designed for use with the SG-8 Saw Guide. NOTE: Similar to a grinding stone, do not use this blade on aluminum
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Page 1 of 12 Next page