With more coverage than shorts and less heat than tights, the Terry Knicker is one of the most popular cycling bottoms for all-season riding. Contoured, 8-panel fit with flat-seam construction and soft thread won’t chafe against skin; most padded Flex Air Tour stretch chamois with soft wings and perforations will keep things ventilated and comfortable on full days in the saddle; handy side-zip pocket at hip (smartphone friendly); wide waistband with elastic-free front yoke; woven gripper at leg openings; fits just below the knee. Inseam on size medium 17 inch (high calf)
Flex Air Tour Chamois:
Unique to Terry, the Flex Air chamois line offers the best shape and construction for women. The Flex Air Tour takes comfort up a notch with 14 percent more foam for endurance riding. Seamless chamois with 4-way stretch Elastic Interface Technology provides freedom of movement on the saddle; multi-level foam padding is perforated for increased breathability; light, channeled microfiber fabric in Terry pink is antimicrobial and enhances moisture transfer; soft wing construction reduces bulk at inner thigh to avoid chafing. Made in Italy.
- Nylon/polyester/spandex tri-blend is our quickest drying, best wicking fabric
- 8-panel construction provides a precision fit
- contoured waistband with elastic-free front yoke
- smartphone-friendly side zip pocket at right hip
- soft woven Terry leg gripper keeps knickers in place while pedaling
- flat seam construction helps prevent chafing
- 17-inch inseam falls just below the knee
- Flex Air Tour Chamois with the highest level of padding, soft wing technology & perforated foam for breathability
Terry proudly manufactures this knicker in the USA at a green energy-certified sewing facility. Best quality, highest standards, local jobs.
|Black / Large||666953365872||6150260050000|