1120 is a bikepacker's dream. A rugged all-terrain frame, 29+ tires, an included rack system, and mountain-ready spec like a 1x drivetrain add up to a touring bike with unlimited off-road capability. This bike is built to explore the most extreme backcountry destinations in the farthest reaches of the world, and it's great for fast overnight bikepacking trips and sub-24s, too.
It's right for you if...
You live for freedom, value self reliance, and want a ride for bikepacking and off-road touring in places other bikes simply can't take you. 1120 is for the crazy among us and those who feel most at home under the stars. If filling out the last uncharted parts of the map is your thing, 1120 is the thing to do it on.
The tech you get
A Stache-inspired aluminum frame with an adjustable rear horizontal sliding dropout, a carbon fork, our proprietary rack system and included bag holsters that secure and protect 8L dry bags of your choice, a wide-range 1x12 Shimano drivetrain, Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes for superior stopping power, 29+ tires, and a Bontrager Line dropper post that makes it easy to mount, dismount, and descend while loaded.
The final word
The bike you get if you're after real adventures. Every part of 1120 is made for better bikepacking and built to take on the burliest trails you can find. Included racks, trail-specific spec, and 29+ wheels make 1120 the perfect shred sled for epic exploration.
Why you'll love it
- This bike expands boundaries and lets you escape, and it's equipped with the right spec so you can just pack it and go
- The included rack and durable harness system makes it easy to secure 8L bags in the rear rack and additional gear up front for the best packing balance
- So many mounting features let you set up your ideal expedition ride as you see fit
- It's also an awesome mountain bike—if you're looking to shred, pull off the racks and it's every bit as capable as our award-winning Stache
- The horizontal sliding dropout lets you dial in your geometry and easily convert to singlespeed if your derailleur busts out in the wild
|Alpha Platinum Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, proprietary rack mounts, horizontal sliding dropouts, Boost148, 12mm thru axle
|FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
|SUNringle Duroc 50 SL, tubeless tape included, 28-hole, 50mm width, presta valve
|Rear: Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148, 12mm thru axle
|14g stainless steel
|Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 29" x 3.00
|Shimano SLX M7100, Boost
|30T alloy ring
|Shimano MT500, 92mm, PressFit
|Shimano SLX M7100, 12 speed
|Shimano SLX M7100, long cage
|Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51, 12 speed
|Shimano SLX M7100, 12 speed
|Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 720mm width
|Bontrager XR Endurance Comp, lock-on
|Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
|Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails, 138mm width
|Bontrager Line Dropper, internal routing, 31.6mm
|Accessories & Extras
|1120 Adventure rack system with dry-bag holders
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Nautical Navy / Medium
|Matte Nautical Navy / Large
|Matte Nautical Navy / X-Large