|Bike Rack replacement parts and accessories for your rooftop, hitch, trunk, truck bed, or spare tire rack. Everything you need for your four-wheeled darling to carry your two-wheeled baby.|
Saris' Locking Hitch Tite adds both stability and security to your hitch rack. It tightens up the interface between your rack and hitch to combat swaying and it locks your rack to your vehicle. It fits 1-1/4 and 2-inch threaded hitch-tites and is compatible with the 200/500 Series T-Rax, all Thelma racks, standard-model Cycle-Ons, and all the T-Bones racks (each sold separately).
Simply insert Saris' Hitch Tite into the hitch receiver to give your Saris bike rack (sold separately) extra stability. The Hitch Tite is compatible with the Bike Porter Hitch 2-Bike, Freedom, Axis Steel, Axis Aluminum, Cycle-On, and T-RAX Sport racks.
Saris' Protect-O-Pads are foam blocks that separate and protect your bikes when multiple bikes are being transported. They come in packs of four.
Some vehicles require extra strap length. Compatible with Saris' Bones bike racks, the Saris Extra Long S-Hook Straps 80" are made of strong nylon with coated hooks that protect your car's finish.
- Updated design, for use with all Saris racks where bikes are secured by the top tube - Bridges the gap from stem to seat tube, creating a virtual top tube - Useful on ladies and specialty frames
Don't leave your fat bike behind! Saris' Freedom Fat Tire Wheel Holders carry up to 5-inch-wide bicycle tires. Extra-long straps secure your bike to any Saris Freedom rack (sold separately).
Add Saris' Freedom Long Wheelbase Bar to your Saris Freedom rack (sold separately) to carry an extra long wheelbase bicycle like a tandem or recumbent. The rack holds two bikes of up to 35 pounds each, and the Long Wheelbase Bar holds a bike that measures up to 57 inches axle to axle.
Saris' Spare Tire Plate is for use with their spare tire racks. Grab the Spare as an extra or replacement part.
Saris' Trap Fork Mount can be bolted anywhere you need to hold a bike. It secures your bike's fork dropouts with a stout 9-mm quick-release skewer. The Trap is made of powder-coated, light, durable aluminum. A hole in its body allows your bike to be locked with a cable (sold separately).
Saris' Wheel Straps keep your front wheels from spinning and your handlebars from turning in the wind. They're made of tough nylon with easy-to-use buckle closures. Wheel Straps are sold in pairs.
- Locking clamp gently holds the down tube of the bike for greater stability - Large wheel tray holds your bike securely during transit - Locks included to secure the bike to the carrier - Mounts directly to most factory and aftermarket rack systems (max 3.5" crossbar diameter) - Fits 1"-2.5" diameter and elliptical bike frames - Holds 1 bike - Max weight of 45 lbs/ 20 kg
Saris' Locking Cable 8' keeps your bike and rack where you want them: attached to your vehicle. This braided, stainless-steel cable is 8-feet long for plenty of reach. Plus, the vinyl coating protects your vehicle's and bike's finish.
Saris' Hatch Huggers fasten Saris racks (sold separately) to certain vehicles. They replace the regular straps for vehicles with glass hinge lines and vehicles with narrow gaps around the trunk.
- Powdercoated steel body with 9mm skewer & hole in handle for padlock
- For carrying unique frames on hang-on type car racks - Quick release clamp adjusts to fit between stem and seatpost - Rubberized hooks protect bikes finish
- Neat, balanced mounting for every type of bike - Infinitely adjustable bike hangers - V-shaped soft rubber bike holders will not mar paint or crush cables - 1" x 2" steel construction won't bend, even with heavy cruisers - 31"(l) x 23"(w) x 81" (h) - Holds up to 2 bikes
Saris' Traps Wheel Holder mounts easily to your Saris Single or Triple Track (each sold separately) to keep your front wheel secured. It accepts the wheel with little or no quick-release adjustment. Mounting hardware is included.
- Adapters for mounting suspension forks to most auto bike racks - Solution to thru-axle issues or clearance problems between disc brakes & trays
Delta's Wheel Holder mounts to any flat surface to keep bikes stabilized. - Holds front wheel in place - Rigid steel stays with 9mm dropouts - Mounts to any flat surface
Delta's pre-aligned positioning bike hitch allows for easy fork installation. It features special anti-rust treatment with a tough powder-coat finish. This ultra-rigid 9mm skewer allows you to easily carry your front wheel with a Delta Wheel Hitch or Wheel Holder (each sold separately). - Pre-aligned positioning for easier fork installation - Special anti-rust treatment with tough powder-coat finish - Features patented Delta locking lever - Base Dimensions 4" x 1.5" x 1.75" - Mounting Holes 3" center to center - Ultra-rigid 9mm skewer - Carry your front wheel with a Delta Wheel Hitch (sold separately)
A fork hitch for bike transportation that allows for versitle mounting options on any flat surface. - Pre-aligned positioning for easier fork installation - Remove Boost 15 x 110mm insert to accommodate 20mm axles - Easy mounting to any flat surface - Rust-free Aluminum construction - The platform is 3.75 x 1.5" and the holes are 3" center to center Compatible with following: 15 x 110 mm (Boost, silver insert) 15 x 135 mm (Borealis, Fatback, 9zero7 + other Fat Bike forks) 15 x 142 mm (Salsa + others) 15 x 150 mm (Rock Shox Bluto Fork + others) 20 x 110 mm
Page 1 of 1