|Once you find the part you need, order it for shop pick up and call the service department to set up installation.|
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- Compatible with KMC, Shimano 10 speed chains - DLC Coated - Reusable - No Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
$24.95 - $34.99
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. These optimized single chainring bolts have a 4 mm hex socket on the bolt and a 6 mm hex socket on the nut...that's right, no more spanner for your single ring bolts! These are 6 mm long so they work perfectly with any bolt-on single chainring that does not have threaded standoffs. - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 7-8 NM tightening torque with light grease on threads only - Material - 7075-T6 aluminum - Weight - 5 bolts = 10 grams
A perfect complement to your ENVE cockpit and fork. The ENVE compression plug keeps your ride straight as an arrow and looking good.
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette. - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - Integrated Flip-Off lever - 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames - 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
Need a non-quick-release seatpost collar with some major bling? Then Salsa's Lip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
Replace your old aerobar armrest pads and upgrade to the comfort of Fizik's TechNoGel Tri Pads. Made from Fizik's shock-absorbing Technogel, these cut-to-fit pads make every second in the aero position easier and more comfortable. Plus, the pads are easily removed for cleaning.
$8.95 - $13.50
- Syntace x-12 Derailleur hangers and screws are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts.
This stem cap is where your bike fashion sense and the weight weenie in you collide. This Ultralight and ultra-sleek stem cap integrates a 5mm, 10mm or 15mm headset spacer with your stem cap in finely machined piece. Why have extra steerer tube requiring spacers on top of your stem you ask? Well, many carbon steerers require that the steer tube extend above the stem. Also, riders may want the flexibility to move handlebar height up and down for different types of riding or for bike re-sale. - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 1 1/8" top (straight 1 1/8" or 1 1/2" to 1 1/8" taper) steerer tubes only - 6061-T6 aluminum - 5mm internal cylinder wall height - Black aluminum bolt included Total weight (cap + bolt): 5mm= 12g. Compare to a standard flat stem cap and steel bolt at 20 grams + spacers add even more.
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. These optimized single chainring bolts have a 4mm hex socket on the bolt and a 6mm hex socket on the nut...that's right, no more spanner for your single ring bolts! These are 6mm long so they work perfectly with any bolt on single chainring that does not have threaded standoffs. - 6mm length - Made in the US out of 7075 Aluminum Alloy - Has hex heads on both the bolt and nut for easy installation - Max torque of 6-7 Nm with light grease on threads only
Salsa Derailleur Hanger For Beargrease Carbon
- Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible only with Salsa Backcountry Grips
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
$35.01 - $38.19
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules
- Machined aluminum tensioner bolts on to derailleur hanger - Adjustable spring tension and dual floating pulley - For frames with vertical dropouts - Fits hubs with 22-28Mm chainline (From inside of dropout) - Made in USA
• Covers the unused high-mount front derailleur mount on 1x-equipped bikes • Black anodized aluminum
- Remote model includes handlebar release lever, Cable actuator arm and seatpost collar for Dropzone/I900r or Supernatural/I950r post - Lever model includes post-mount lever and seatpost collar for Dropzone/I900 or Supernatural/I950 post
The K-EDGE Road Chain Catcher is THE Original Chain Catcher used by professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The K-EDGE chain catcher is a simple add-on component machined to precision which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
The Pro Braze-On Chain Catcher from K-EDGE is used by most professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The Pro model is designed to improve on the original K-EDGE Chain Catcher design: - Easier Installation – Independent setup and installation of front derailleur and the K-EDGE Chain Catcher - Stronger – Separate and lower attachment /adjustment bolt equates to stronger hold ensuring the chain cannot drop below the chain catcher - Optimized Design – Unique curved ramp profile enables quicker chain engagement with the chain ring while eliminating dropped chains - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamp. Shimano - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- Underbar dropper remote, ideal for bikes with 1x drivetrain - Split clamp allows 4-axis of adjustment for perfect setup - Upgrades all remote Kind Shocks (not intended for lever adjustable models and not compatible with first generation LEV Integra)
$25.00 - $28.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
$10.50 - $17.62
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
The new G4 picks up where the famous G3 left off — three consecutive appearances in the Dirt 100 issue, as well as countless World Cup and FMB podiums made it the most sought after full-featured guide on the market. Upgrades to the G4 include a new co-molded upper guide that utilizes a softer durometer TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling to silence drivetrain chatter. An improved material formula is utilized in the updated skid — making the best even better. - Full-size, nylon upper guide with co-molded TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling that silences chain contact. - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles. - Includes standard pulley and G-slide slider block for quiet, dependable operation in muddy and dank conditions. - Compatible with chainlines 50mm and wider (55mm and wider on 83mm BB shells) - 204g (Mega Alloy ISCG)
- New ultra-slim 2014-T6 aluminum seat clamp with replaceable hardware and self-aligning nut. - 6061-T6 aluminum construction. - Standard 1-1/8-inch size.
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
$11.99 - $13.99
With this clever little clamp you can quickly retro-fit any bike for a rear rack. Threaded eyelets are built into the clamp for easy, secure mounting on non-eyeleted or smaller frames. - Features threaded eyelets for rear rack mounting solutions on unique bike frames - Quick release (QR) versions include rubber lever grip
Upgrade to a quick release seatpost clamp for easy seat height adjustments.
$25.00 - $40.00
X-Fusion's Seal Kits have what you need to freshen up your dropper post and keep dirt out. - 25mm Kit is for posts with 25mm shafts and fits all Hilo posts with 125mm travel except for SL and Strate - 22mm Kit is for posts with 25mm shafts and fits 27.2mm models and 1st generation Hilo posts with 100mm travel in 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - SL Kit fits SL dropper posts only - Strate Kit fits Strate dropper posts only
$19.95 - $34.95
Offered in multiple sizes and applications, Wolf Tooth Components' ReMount places your dropper lever in a more ergonomic position tha allows you to keep a better grip on the bar while actuating your dropper post. - Available in standard 22.2mm diameter for MTB bars, as well as Shimano I-Spec A&B, I-Spec II, and SRAM MatchMaker options - Designed to work with cable-actuated dropper levers with pivots parallel to the handlebar's length - Allows a dropper post remote to be below the bar and on its side for better ergonomics
Page 1 of 5 Next page