Washburn is our fastest-rolling gravel tire, built for race-day efforts on hard-packed gravel and backroads but practical enough for your daily commute and rides around town. The center slick minimizes rolling resistance for greater speed and momentum, while the transition knobs and raised side lugs are spaced out to provide cornering traction and shed debris.
Whether your route covers rough roads or fast gravel, or even both on the same day, Washburn is built for the job. Its center slick provides awesome rolling efficiency on pavement and packed dirt, while the shoulder lugs take over in the turns, digging in for confidence in loose corners.
- Designed and inspired by experiences riding and racing rolling coarse-gravel routes
- Tubeless-ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort
How It Works:
- Center tread is smooth to minimize rolling resistance and maximize speed.
- Transition lugs are tightly spaced to provide progressive initial cornering traction.
- Side lugs are spaced out to dig in while cornering and when riding over loose surfaces.
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black / Tubeless / Durable / 700c x 47||708752392953||TR0136|
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black / Tubeless / Light & Supple / 700c x 47||708752392939||TR0135|
|Folding / 60 TPI / Tan / Tubeless / Durable / 700c x 47||708752392991||TR0138|
|Folding / 60 TPI / Tan / Tubeless / Light & Supple / 700c x 47||708752392977||TR0137|