This is a 96mm BCD chainring for a 1X chainring for XTR M9000 crankset with the proven chain retention of our Drop-Stop® chainring. They fit only the Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 cranksets (race and trail respectively). They have an asymmetrical 96 mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs to provide the ideal 1X chainline.
- Fits 96 BCD XTR M9000 and M9020 cranksets
- Drop-Stop technology. On Wolf Tooth's patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
- Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- These rings fit on the Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 1x or 2x cranksets
- Use only the stock Shimano XTR chainring bolts (M7x.75)
- You will not use the stock bolt caps when mounting this ring. The stock bolts will thread into the chainring's standoffs from the outside of the crankset
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Chainline - 49 mm for 30-34T and 50 mm for 36T. Provides a great chainline on most boost bikes
- Available in multiple tooth profiles for optimal performance based on your chain type. Use Drop-Stop ST for use with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ and 12spd KMC chains. Use Drop-Stop A for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains. Drop-Stop B is optimized for SRAM 12 spd Transmission (T-type) and Road Flattop chains but is compatible with all chains that work with Drop-Stop A.
- Wolf Tooth Drop-Stop A is the original patented wide/narrow chainring compatible with multiple drivetrain brands including 9, 10, 11, and 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Wippermann, etc.
- NOT compatible with 12spd SRAM Transmission (T-Type) Flattop, 12spd Shimano HG+, or 12spd Campy
- Compatible with 12spd Shimano Hyperglide+ chain and 12spd KMC chain only
- Symmetric Trapezoidal (ST) tooth shape is optimized for Shimano HG+ chain
If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight: 30/41g | 32t/50g | 34t/59g | 36t/69g
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Made in the USA
|Black / 96 BCD for Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 / 34T / Drop-Stop A||812719021203||XTR9634|
|Black / 96 BCD for Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 / 32T / Drop-Stop ST||810006800739||XTR9632-SH12|